There is no surprise why a lot of tourists look forward to their best Myanmar tours during the periods from October to March. This is the time when there are ideal conditions in terms of climate, with clear blue skies, convenient weather as well as low levels of humidity.
There might be heavy rain and even horrible humidity occurring in several places during your Burma tours, but there are several reasons why you cannot miss a chance to visit this country during this green season.
1) The trees are very spectacular in green time due to a good deal of colorful bloom. In several weeks, the flame trees in this picture will definitely illuminate roads of Pyin Oo Lwin.
2) As soon as rivers in this country start to replenish slowly, waterfalls in all places will gush down in all of their forces. However, it is unfortunate that the below photograph cannot show you that, while a view from the waterfall of Dat Taw Gyaint can open you to the breathtaking View Restaurant.
3) Being treated just like you come from royalty is very nice. That is to say, green time will offer you this treatment more often than any other time can do. From October to March, seeing a foreign visitor has become a familiar thing so the whole task of greeting and then demonstrating a show are getting less private. Of course, tourists who cross the paths with are still welcomed with overjoy and specialized crafts will be explained in detail to you.
4) Locals people are very glad to be taken photos of so photographers must be pleased to know this fact. This is probably because of the huge quantities of tourists who are looking out for best tours during the high season in Myanmar, and local people will be easy to snap out. If you have already asked for the locals’ permission, they will feel comfortable and look at your cameras, then pose in a confident way for photo shooting. Actually, the monk in this photo has worn his most beautiful robe for this special occasion. As a 99-year old, he had an admirable shape.
5) The weather in Bagan, as well as Mandalay, are usually extremely dry and hot. This might not suit ideal holidays to Myanmar but you can enjoy beautiful sky sunsets. In this picture taken near Bagan on the eastern bank of Irrawaddy, a monk is looking over sesame seeds.
6) Because of the intensity of the heat, there is no surprise that water buffalos spend most of their time bathing in the river of Irrawaddy after hard-working days. Despite the fact that seeing this beauty is difficult throughout the year, it is really unforgettable at the first time.
7) If you desire to have more new friends, you should a 2-km walk along palace walls in Mandalay in the evening because this gives you many opportunities for interaction between human. Because of the limit on the tourist’s number allowed, local people are more interested in a chinwag about other people’s lives and in telling many tales related to the old capital.
8) It is very difficult to say about the feelings when we alone admire a sunset scene from the top of a Bagan pagoda. You are definitely advised to come and enjoy it on your own.
9) Green time means a considerable rise in the agricultural activities in which a lot of peasants have to plow their paddy fields and get their terraces prepared before the heavens officially open. This image was taken on a nice morning trek in the Kalaw surrounding fields.
10) Most favorite routes for trekking usually leave tourist free and comfortable to admire jaw-dropping natural beauty with perfect solitude to enjoy Myanmar holidays. The photo was taken during the trekking down to the incredible Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp.
11) The terraced scenery of Khiangtong begins filling up with much water during this green time, becoming typical for several beautiful photo shots while the trekking is quite good!
12) The lake of Inle is quite spectacular for this time in a year so your best Myanmar tours will be about some beautiful natural scenery. A view from Novotel Inle can give tourists a feeling of seeing a live water with colors.